About Saraline Fashion Group
Do you provide professional tailoring service? What are the differences between professional tailoring service and tailoring services?
Yes. We do professional tailoring service. The differences between professional tailoring services and tailoring are as below.
- It’s about the craftsmanship and the materials that we use for the Interlinings, threads and fusing method. We offer the highest quality of craftmanship for professional service.
- The fitting process will be different. Normally, we will come out a fitting block before making the suit. As for tailoring service, we will complete the suit and alteration will be second process if any unfit issue.
- Of course. The price will be higher if you use our professional service in terms of quality and service
HOW MANY FITTINGS WILL BE DONE BEFORE GETTING A COMPLETE SUIT?
Normally it will take one time before making your suits. But in some occasion, it will take more than 2 times. Here are the reasons
1. Customer requests to change the design during the fitting session
2. Customer requests to change the fabric and material
3. Customer has odd body size especially lady suit
DO YOU PROVIDE CORPORATE UNIFORM TAILORING SERVICE & MANUFACTURING SERVICE?
Yes. We do. Here are the services that we do for corporate uniform as below
1. Corporate uniform design service (Design fees will be applied)- www.velcoor.com
2. Fabric recommendation
3. Sampling for the uniform design
4. Budget discussion
DO YOU SUPPLY READY MADE UNIFORM?
Yes. We have uniform department supplying ready made uniform for T-shirt, Office Shirt, Sportswear, Dress, Vest, Outdoor Jacket, Technician Workwear, Suit & Others
- Ready-made uniform – www.raftmen.com
- Ready-made T-shirt uniform – uni-cloth.com
DO YOU PROVIDE DRESS MAKING & TAILORING SERVICE?
Yes. We do. We also provide dress makings services for individual, corporate customers & online stores. You can visit our website at www.secretswanky.com
WHAT IS THE TIME FRAME OF MAKING A SUIT AND OTHER TAILOR MADE FASHION?
It will take 2 – 3 weeks for making a professional tailor-made suit. As for making shirts, skirt, dress, it will normally take 1 – 2 weeks. It depends on what fabric you have selected for your tailor-made items whether it’s imported or ready stock.
DO YOU HAVE AFFORDABLE & BUDGET FOR MEN SUIT?
Yes. We do. We have founded a website (www.cufflapel.com) You can book an appointment via the website. The price starts from RM599
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT FABRIC TO CHOOSE?
Suits can be made from any number of materials, including wools, cottons, linens, mohair, corduroy and moleskin. The most popular suiting fabric is wool, which offers a soft and durable finish and is available in a few different weights. It is important to think of how you will wear the suit and the climate you will wear it in. This will help make an informed decision of the most appropriate fabric.
CAN I HAVE MY SUIT ALTERED?
A suit can be altered if there is enough spare fabric to do so. This spare fabric can be found along the seams of the jacket or trousers. Some alterations are more straight forward than others, such as hemming trousers or taking in the waist of a jacket. Other alterations, such as shortening a jacket sleeve from the top of the shoulder, can be more complicated and should only be carried out by a tailor who is confident to do such work.